Saturday, September 18, 2010

Latest News on Bleach Anime

Bleach: The DiamondDust RebellionImage via Wikipedia
Are you an anime fan? If you are then Bleach anime is one superb anime you can never miss out from your list. Bleach anime has already been in the anime industry for quite some time reaching over 190 episodes. Bleach was initially popular in Asian countries, but now it has reached countries as far as Brazil. The most recent broadcast was on Brazil television and has received a huge amount of respond. It has become so popular that the amount of internet searches has risen to an enormous amount.
What made Bleach anime so special as compared to other Japanese anime? The uniqueness of Bleach anime is its massive varieties of characters and its continuality in excitements. Speaking of the massive varieties of characters, the current storyline focuses on how the main character Ichigo and his team overcome 10 top elite opponents known as Espada. Viewers can enjoy the wealth of watching some amazing never-been-seen-before powers being displayed during the engagement of battles. Remember that I mentioned about the 10 top elite opponents? Well, viewers can now experience 10 times the excitement in this amazing Bleach anime!
Although bleach anime has reached over 190 episodes in its anime adaptation, the story has still many unsolved issues such as the true identity of the main character Ichigo and who are the Vizards. This shows that the anime has more to come and viewers can still enjoy the suspense in guessing who the mysterious oncoming characters are. Nevertheless, the audience of bleach anime has reached an enormous amount and many are expecting some new excitement from this anime series. How about a movie adaptation?
Not only it is a must to watch every Bleach anime episodes, it is also a necessity for a true fan not to miss any of its movies. The latest bleach movie "Bleach the Movie: The DiamondDust Rebellion" was released on 22nd December 2007 as a theatrical release and DVD version was released on 3rd September 2008. It is the second animated film adaptation of the anime and manga series. This movie has showed the world the excellence of this remarkable anime in its creativity and uniqueness in both the graphics and plot. All credits goes to the director Noriyuki Abe and co-writter Michiko Yokote and Masahiro Okubo.
Enhanced by Zemanta

16 comments:

  1. Bleach anime is absolutely great, last week there was 10 years anniversary. I am awaiting impatiently next week episode.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very great post.
    I am fan of anime.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a really big anime fan. I don't know how I could have missed this...thanks for the heads-up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the biggest Bleach fan ever. I hope the episodes never stop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to have drop by reading this post. This is indeed an interesting update about the anime movie of bleach.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great article. You wrote very informative and helpful tips. I also read you other post and also M coming back soon for more informative and attractive post's.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! Thanks for sharing this resource... Looks quite useful...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am such a huge fan of watching animated movies as well as well the series..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you very much for the info. I have been looking for this info for the last few days. Your efforts are appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You know, I have to tell you, I really enjoy this blog and the insight from everyone who participates. I find it to be refreshing and very informative. I wish there were more blogs like it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am a great animation fan and bleach is one of my favorite shows. You have shared a wonderful information about bleach. Thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  13. That existed attractive! Appreciations for the extent clarification! I even did a judgment on my website! Why am I using squeal script everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello, I was searching on Google for some information. And this blog is very relevant to my desires. I like very much definitely will visit again.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These tips are great. I always enjoy brainstorming about catchy subject lines. Sometimes it can be tough, but we have to do what we have to do - please our readers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really appreciate your efforts and dedication you are sharing in your blog site.......Hope to see your next post soon...keep it on
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete