Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Top 8 Family Animes

I have watched the finale of Full Metal Alchemist the other day. I burst into tears when the great anime was ended. I am deeply moved by the anime plot. The destiny of the characters makes me full of grave worry. I just hope all the guys in the anime can have brilliant future. Luckily, it is a happy ending which makes me happy.
But, sometimes I am probing why Full Metal Alchemist is so wonderful. Is that because there are beautiful pictures, good movements or stylish characters? No, absolutely no. After a long time' thinking, I got the key to the success of the anime. First, I have to say that it is just my opinion, just mine. I am just a big fan of Full Metal Chemist. In fact, I am an enthusiast of anime, manga.
What is the key to the success of Full Metal Alchemist? It is family's emotional energy. This strong family emotional energy makes me deeply touched. This is the important factor why Full Metal Chemist has made such a great success.
Now, except Full Metal Alchemist, there are also many family animes which the most important factor in animes are family emotional energy. They are all great pieces with lots of followers. Today, I make a Top 8 family animes list for you. No matter how bad and how outdated the list is, you could just take a look. It took me almost one day to compile the information in manga magazine and check out the final list. Just enjoy it.
1. Full Metal Alchemist
If you watched the whole story and spend some time thinking about the plot, you may be surprised to figure out the answer. All the fighters in the anime are from the same big family. Edward Elric, his sisters, his brothers, his uncles. Whoever in the anime are almost one member of the extended family.
2. Code Geass
It is a 100 percent family anime. This is a story of an adolescent boy fighting against his own father. Everything in Code Geass is family background.
3. Naruto
Naruto is considered as a great work by the little children. And we can define it as a blood anime or a science anime because it covers so many contents. But now, we can say it is absolutely a family anime. You know Uzumaki Naruto and Sasuke are designed to be a pair when they are born.
4. Saint Seiya
What should I say? Athena is the queen of the Saints' family. All the stuff of the family are willing to sacrifice for their queen.
5. Inuyasha
Inuyasha is not only a family anime but also a love tragedy happening in the family. What a confused story in the anime world.
6. Hitman Reborn
As the name saying, It is a cool story happening in the traditional gangster family. It sounds like horrible. Lol.
7. Detective Conan
I guess that no one is willing to meet the Conan' family in reality. Because everyone met by the Conan is a tragedy. He is the killer or dead.
8. School Days

25 comments:

  1. This are really some of the best family anime series. May be can add Bleach, Ruoroni Kenshin and Ghost in the Shell to complete the top 10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am crazy with Full Metal Alchemist. I have a copy of it in my lap top. I can say that I am an addicted to it. Super!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Naruto, Bleach and Inuyasha, those are really good for family watching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm an avid fan of anime and manga comics, till now, even I'm old :-) it's quite entertaining. Have you watch "one piece"? it's a nice story too. Try it, and you will like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Theres no other anime that can beat Naruto. Naruto is my all time favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our family favorites are Bleach, Naruto, Monster and InuYasha. My favorite is Kenshin. As well those have movie versions which are pretty nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Full Metal Alchemist was a great anime and people should definitely watch it. The story is so creative and keeps you wanting more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome Post Most Important tips, Very Useful Post, I may Consider it While Moving thinking

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love. He is so funny and the anime is so action packed. I wanna be like them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Informative and valuable information. If you have a time feel free to drop by in my story too. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A good friend of mine is a massive Manga fan, I think I'll get him a copy of the film for his New Year's present!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thats what i called be a perfect information about anime characters top to bottom and i wanna say thanks to you from bottom of my heart..:=)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I dont really watch anime except for Fushigi Yugi and Ghost Fighters. I think they are on the top of my list that I do when I go home after school.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Inuyasha was the best! Great, interesting story line with awesome characters. The movies are good to go also. Don't watch the dubbed versions because it is so much better watching it in Japanese.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Buddy, It’s been so lucky to be in your site. All the material is very supportive for me. I wish to come to your sight again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for another essential article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a complete way of writing? I have a presentation incoming week, and I am on the lookout for such information

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful awesome distribute. It is pleasant and valuable submit. Many thanks for expressing these kind of perfect key phrases.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Efficiently I have to admit I am walking around in some places online, when you are let me suggest lady luck for my part, i am grateful good friend.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sup administrative Simply put i want to thank you a whole lot not necessarily for this particular posting eliminating additionally for the purpose of this each and every one former content.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I want to thank the blogger very much not only for this post but also for his all previous efforts. ...

    ReplyDelete
  22. You have done a great job… I think you missed on a point or two but that is completely okay when in comparison to the intricate details you have shared. Excellent work…

    ReplyDelete
  23. It’s been great being on your site, I was about to search some new things in google and by chance I got an indexed link of your blog. I really liked the way you are making posts regularly for viewers.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your blog post rocks! Good job. Internet marketers really liked perusing the goods, it again isn't like the other entire one things which actually affects to read simple things through.

    ReplyDelete